- Sensational periwinkle blue flower spikes adorn the fragrant, compact mound of finely textured, gray-green foliage.
- Lovely when cascading off walls or container edges.
- Use to create a showy, waterwise, small-scale groundcover, or as a lovely rock garden accent.
- An herbaceous perennial.
Walker's Low (Catmint)
- Watering Needs: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
- Plant type: Perennial
- Deciduous/evergreen: Herbaceous
- Growth habit: Compact, Mounding
- Growth rate: Fast
- Average size: Quickly reaches 2 to 2½ ft. tall, spreading 2 to 3 ft. wide.
- Foliage color: Gray-green
- Blooms: Summer