- Very heavy bloomer with medium pink flowers that make a wonderful spring show.
- Flowers are backed by tiny evergreen foliage on a low spreading form.
Light Needs; Filtered sun
Water Needs; Needs regular watering - weekly, or more often in extreme heat.
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth habit: Compact, Rounded
- Average landscape size: Moderate growing 2 to 4 ft. high, 3 to 5 ft. wide.
- Exceptional early spring color for partial shade beds, borders and foundation plantings.
- A traditional choice for Asian inspired gardens. Bold color for reflecting pools and water gardens.
- This Azalea works nicely with other Asian garden plants such as Weeping Cherry, Japanese Maple, Hydrangea, Camellia and Liriope. It's exceptional alongside the colored foliage Oregon Grape Holly and Painted Fern.