- A durable yet charming rhododendron with small trusses of bright lavender-purple blooms that contrast with the small, dark green leaves.
- The evergreen foliage takes on a mahogany-brown winter color.
- This variety is noted for its tolerance for heat as well as cold.
- An excellent choice for borders, mass plantings, or containers.
- Watering Needs: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
- Deciduous/evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth rate: Slow
- Average landscape size: Slowly reaches 3 to 5 ft. tall, spreading wider.