- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade, but tolerates close to full shade.
- Prefers part afternoon shade in hot summer climates.
- Performs well in moist garden areas.
- Prompt removal of spent flower stems will not only prevent self-seeding but may also encourage a sparse, late summer rebloom.
- Plants may be grown from seed started indoors about 6-8 weeks prior to last spring frost date.
- Divide plants as needed.
- Height: 1 to 1.5 feet
- Spread: 1.5 to 2.5 feet
- Bloom Time: June
- Bloom Description: Chartreuse
- Sun: Full sun to part shade
- Water: Medium
- Maintenance: Medium
- Flower: Showy, Good Cut, Good Dried
- Leaf: Colorful
- Tolerate: Rabbit, Deer