- Available in conical shape, and round shaped (spreading).
- Green Mountain Boxwood is a naturally deer-resistant evergreen shrub that makes for an excellent year-round hedge.
- The plant’s upright and naturally conical habit makes it popular both among topiary fans and those merely wanting a uniquely shaped border in their outdoor space.
(Pyramidal) Green Mountain Boxwood
- Watering Needs: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth rate:Moderate
- Average size; reaches 5 ft. tall, 3 ft. wide.