- Clumps of fern-like foliage with upright, plume-like flower stalks.
- Part of the Younique series, recently bred in the Netherlands by Jan Verschoor.
- This selection features a low mound of lacy green foliage, topped by large branching heads of fragrant, triangular, silvery-pink plumes.
- Good for a shady position if given a rich, moist soil and regular watering.
- Also thrives in tubs, or mixed containers.
- Fertilize in April and June. Excellent for cutting.
- Seed heads may be removed, or left on the plant for winter interest.
- Will tolerate full sun, in cool summer regions.
False Spirea Astilbe (Silvery Pink)
- Bloom Time: Blooms early to mid summer
- Mature Height: 16-20 Inches
- Exposure: Partial Shade
- Easy to grow in moist, well-drained soil in partial shade.
- This family of astilbe is the most suitable for containers.
- Follow a watering schedule for first growing season to establish your plant.
- Can divide clumps every 3-5 years in early spring if desired.