- Sweetly petite, double flowering, this top-notch variety with bubble gum pink blossoms flaunt dozens of fragrant flowers atop tidy icy-blue-green foliage.
- Dianthus, the ultimate cottage flower is a versatile perennial at home in mixed borders, containers, butterfly, heirloom, and cutting gardens.
- Foliage remains evergreen in all but the coldest winters.
- Dianthus are garden classics, appearing in many shapes and colors, most with blue/green or blue frosted quill-like foliage.
- Long blooming, perfect for small bouquets-most are fragrant.
- A cottage garden is not complete without several Dianthus.
- All are heat tolerant and low maintenance beauties.
Dianthus (Double Bubble)
- Type: Perennials
- Height: Short 6-8"
- Spacing: Plant 8" apart
- Bloom Time: Early Summer to Early Fall
- Sun-Shade: Full Sun to Half Sun / Half Shade
- Soil Condition: Normal, Sandy
- Flower: Pink